Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Entry the Third

You know, 99.9% of the time I enjoy having my mom live in the flat behind my house. My mom rocks. She is probably the coolest 66 year old ever, and she always has my back.

The other 0.1% involves coke. The drinking type, not the snorting type.

I buy coke, I leave it in the fridge. And on the exact day I am dying for a tall glass of sugary goodness, I will get home to be confronted by an almost empty two litre bottle of coke. Not an empty bottle, no, because if it were empty, she would have finished the coke. But if it has a teaspoon left, its not, technically, finished.

Now, take my word for it. Having a teaspoon of (flat) coke is not equal to the experience I had been fantasizing about all day.



footnote : How sad my sex life obviously is, if I have been fantisizing about coke all day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA Kerryn, sorry about your coke! I love having a cold glass of sugary goodness after a hard days work too!

SheBee said...

Oh my gosh. That would just piss me off. I'm mad thinking about it.

Dammit.


I'm irritated now.

Thanks.

Hmmph!