Thursday, May 22, 2008

Things you must do immediately, if not sooner

Watch Rock of Love on Go at 21h30.
This show is fricken fabulous. The basic premise is that Bret Michaels, frontman of 80's/90's rock sensation "Poison" is looking for lurve! You may remember Poison for gems like "Unskinny Bop" and "Every Rose has it's Thorn". Anyhoo, what better place to look for love than National Television - because really, that's where everyone is finding true love these days!
But this is so much better than any of those other wannabee relationship reality shows (of which I have watched Every. Single. One.) in that they have REALLY stupid women on this show! Really, really stupid. This provides for minutes of entertainment for me. From the two dumbest blondes I have ever seen (Candy & Bambi) to the totally wasted Tiffany who likes to dry hump Bret.
Am loving it. You must watch this immediately, if not sooner.

Buy Exile on Mainstream - A decade of Matchbox 20
Yes, this is the best in totality CD I have ever owned. I LOVE every single song on this CD, and go through days of loving certain songs more than others. Yes this CD has been on repeat in my car for 3 months now, and I am not sick of it yet. At the moment I am in love with Rob Thomas, and want him to be the father of my, as yet unnamed, children.

I am currently totally repeating "Bright Lights". Good Grief I really heart this CD.

I have not felt this way about a CD since Alanis Morissettes Jagged Little Pill, and that was 13 years ago!



So, what are you waiting for? - Go already.

2 comments:

AngelConradie said...

right now, i feel the same way about amy winehouse's cd! i listen to it over and over again every single day!

Sweets said...

hmmmm... if you say so :)

i'm hooked on the NOW cd's, i don't listen to anything else, no 47 and 48 just makes me happy :)