Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week 1 : The beginning of the Journey

66.9 k'gs.
That's not too bad.
It puts my BMI at about average.  But I think that BMI's are rubbish anyway.  And it's all about how one feels about themselves.

My run last night changed into a jog before I even got home from work!!  I took off on my jog which very quickly became a brisk walk, which then stayed as such.  Did not swim as I just did a "test run" on my own last night to see how the timing worked out.

Weather permitting we will jog and swim tonight.  Alternatively (if it rains) I'll just cycle on my stationery bike for about 10km's.

Loved it though.  I'm a big fan of feeling good, and I sure did last night and am still feeling so today.

Update, Monday 23rd.

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

You've made a start! I'm still on the wishing and hoping... and wasting money on Weigh-Less...