Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Bastards

Okay, I don't want to be known as the chick who blogs about traffic all the time, but everytime I have to brave the N1 on a weekday, I want to scream "Oh, the humanity".

What the fricken hell happened to good manners and obeying simple traffic laws. I fart in the general direction of bad drivers and Eskom.

Y'all suck!


And what is is with people who insist on over explaining everything. Just a few examples :

Person A : The address is 123 Forth Avenue, Fifthville. Do you need directions?
Me : No, s'okay I'll use my GPS.
Person A : But it's really easy, you take this off ramp and turn left, and then second left, and the first right.

WTF? What part of "I'll use my GPS" is confusing? Or "No" for that matter?


Person B : You need to do a quote to Bill at ABC Inc. for two units, okay?
Me : Okay, no probs.
Person B : You need to cost it and send the price to Bill.
Me : Yup, okay, gottit.
Person B : Bill needs the price for the two units, which you must cost, alright?
Me : No, please can you get a white board and draw a picture for me. I don't quite understand. Was that, I must price Bill and send it to ABC at unit. No wait, I must price ABC and send it to unit at Bill. Okay, I think I've got it now.


In the last two days I have managed to stab myself in the thumb (behind the nail) on my right hand, and stab myself on the palm of my left hand.
My self destructive behaviour has reached new heights. I think I may need to talk to someone :-)

5 comments:

SheBee said...

Haha! You are so funny when you're mad!

ExMi said...

haha. but is'nt it worse (pre-GPS times) when people directed by landmarks, not street names?

ps: i've invited you to be a contributor on The Bad Mommy Blog.

just follow the tag, like the others, and introduce yourself and your kid(s) before you start blogging!

cant wait to see what bad mommy stories you have!!

Unknown said...

It's okay to be mad at the idiots! Keep writing it down though, love reading them! hee hee

Sweets said...

funny bunny... LOL

AngelConradie said...

mwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaa...

ahem, sorry you hurt yourself. i do love your take on people giving instructions though.