Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Reviews of my favs

My first blog review of Places I Visit Daily over there <--------

Awkward things I say to Girls is about a guy who is a self proclaimed geek. He recounts his tales of how he screws up almost every single conversation he ever has with a member of the opposite sex.
He is also busy telling a story of unrequited love that is amusing, heart warming and cringe worthy (sometimes all at the same time.)
He does not update as often as he should.

Living Bridget . . . . Um, I really don't have the words. Bridget is crazy, and cool and totally fabulous. She is confident and outspoken. She is a mom who loves her pickle. She totally rocks.
Bridget updates almost every day, but it still isn't often enough!

Catherine Singleton is a single gal living in Boston (I think) in the US of A. She is hilarious. She is totally over the top and brilliant. She speaks of all things candidly, and makes me laugh out loud sometimes.

Oops, I just ran out of blogging time. I will eventually review all my favorites.

They are not my favorites for nothing, ya know!

7 comments:

Patchwork said...

OOOH!

K, I'm so totally chuffed at this post! I just came to read you and this is what I come to!

Totally touched and chuffedom now officially reigns!

B.

Ruby said...

oh dear!!! You're so causing bridget to gloat! he he:)

Jokes aside...can't wait to read the rest of your reviews of those blogs....i see you have a couple of interesting ones on your blogroll:)

Sweets said...

yip... bridget aint too bad... only kidding kiddo ;-)

i'm new here~ will be back!

SheBee said...

I love awkward things to write too! I stopped reading him for a while because he hadn't updated, but I'm back on track again.

Bridget I'm just biased and forced to like her, although its okay because she is a bit of a nutter and her writing is bril. And I bet you she has this comment thread subscribed and will come back here to haunt me. Bitch.

I'll check out the other fave.

Anonymous said...

I am both delighted and touched to be on the list! Thank you ever so kindly.

And I'm from Baltimore, not Boston-but you did get the B right. :)

Patchwork said...

I hate proving Sheena right, but I mean really! Isn't she rude! I have to put up with her diatribe as well. It's not always easy, but we can't let the hero work go to waste, it pays poor but someone has to it!

Kerryn said...

B : It's all true. Really - love your blog :-)

Ruby : Does B really need me to gloat? I'm sure she'd do it anyway :-)

Sweetass : Glad you visited. I'm a regular lurker at your blog too!

Sheena : And you, young lady, need to update your blog more often too..

Catherinette : It's a pleasure! Ah, well, one letter is better than screwing it up alltogether!