Monday, February 18, 2008

My Seven . . .

Hmm, so anyway. I've been tagged by EM&CT to do this thing, so here goes my list :

  1. I'm totally anal about making lists. I make lists of work and diarise them on my calendar with time allocation to each task. I make lists of things I must do at home. Before I had the GPS I would make a comprehensive list of directions if I ever needed to go anywhere (like first road : West Street, second road : 4th Avenue, turn left at third road : Mulberry Hill), and then I make a comprehensive list of how to get back. Every time!
  2. I truly, honestly and deeply believe that I will never meet my perfect partner. I mean perfect for me (not PERFECT, perfect). And it doesn't bother me in the least. The idea of growing old alone is not depressing or sad - it's something to look forward to.
  3. It took me years, and a lot of self therapy to leave the time unset on a clock. I used to be so bad that if there had been a power failure during the day, the very first thing I would do when I got home was to set ALL the clocks in the house. The very first thing.
  4. I live Sunday 17h00 to Friday 17h00 on a strict routine. I do the same thing each evening when I get home, and the same thing each morning when I wake up. Everything has it's allocated time. I hate being rushed or late. If something interferes with my routine, it makes me terribly anxious. The weekends are not planned at all (unless I make plans with friends, etc.) I am totally carefree about when things get done over the weekends.
  5. Back when I was young, and dinosaurs roamed the earth, I rebelled in a very controlled way. I drank, smoked and had sex, but I limited my shenanigans to the weekend. Monday to Friday I was a good girl who went to school and did my homework and kept on the path to being something more.
  6. I don't get addiction, even though I'm a smoker.
  7. I think people are of the opinion that I am very strong, but sometimes I cry for the strangest reasons.

Now, I'm supposed to get some others to do this as well, well . . . .

Kim

Bridget

Kyknoord

Lord Wiggly

And yes, I purposely picked 3 of 4 people who probably won't do it :-)

Rules :

1. List 7 weird / wonderful things about you.

2. Link back to my blog.

3. Leave a comment if you like.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing I'm probably one of the three, so how about a compromise? Point your browser in this direction and pick any seven you like.

AngelConradie said...

aaah... a little ocd there methinks? i so love lists...

Kerryn said...

KN : I can't possibly pick only seven, they are all interesting :-), but for the love of God, which one is not true (illegitimate children??)

Angel : Yup, possibly just a little ocd :-) But lists, aah, how does one not love lists!

lordwiggly said...

Hey I just published my seven, I was tagged by High In Dubai like two weeks ago! Oops ;)

Patchwork said...

Mhh ... Why me huh? I've been tagged like three times already! And I will prove all of you wrong! I will do it!

Today!

So there!!


*B suspects she might be walking into a trap ... mhh*

AngelConradie said...

ah yes but of course- i was so not including list making in the ocd "label". lists are essential, not obsessive!