Monday, February 4, 2008

Next review . . .

Kim-osabi is my favorite blog ever. Not only because Kim is a wonderful writer, hilariously funny, extremely wise, and right there at the top of the bell curve. It is also because she is my friend IRL.

I lost Kim many years ago in the rough and tumble of life, and thought of her often through the birthing of children. The marriage, the divorce. Through failed relationships and through the ones that didn't fail. In those years there was a missing piece. That last piece of the puzzle that has the wierd little funny guy who makes you laugh on it.

One day I googled Kim, in the off chance that maybe there would be some reference, somewhere. Saint Anthony must have been smiling down on me that day cause I found her cell phone number, and I phoned, and it was her, and the rest is history!!

Kim, I love you dude :-)

4 comments:

AngelConradie said...

wow, how awesome is google!!!

lordwiggly said...

2 to go to find out the truth!! ;o)

Unknown said...

Aww, how sweet.x

ExMi said...

i have tagged you in a new meme.
http://batchfoo.blogspot.com/2008/02/tagged-again.html
check out my blog for details and let me know when you're done...