Friday, March 14, 2008

Warning . . . Real emotion ahead

I've really been in a total funk today. I have been pissy, and snappy and I was so sarcastic to my boss a minute ago, he nearly wept.

I have stuff that is bothering me at the moment - so I know what's up with that. But there has been something more. A sadness of the heart I could not explain. A desire to cry, with no good reason.

I just looked at my calender, and saw the date for the first time. 14 March 2008. Eight years since my brothers death.

Gary - I miss you bro.

Live is Life

5 comments:

SheBee said...

Awwww, RIP Gary.

:(

Thoughts are with You Kerryn (hug)

Unknown said...

While 8 years can seem to be such a long time, I'm sure that it feels to you like you had your brother around just the other day. The pain of losing a loved one can never really go away. All I can say is that my thoughts are with you.

Unknown said...

My thoughts are with you too sweetheart. I can not begin to imagine how you are feeling. Sending you cyber hugs.xxx

AngelConradie said...

aah... amazing how the subconscious remembers for us.
rest in peace gary

Boobah's Mom said...

Hope you feeling better now. And I'm sure your brother knows exactly what he means to you, that he can still feel it.

On another note, something to cheer you up, I tagged you in a meme. If you feel up to it, that is...