Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This is difficult

Crickey, keeping up with this blogging thing is difficult.

I get my best blogging ideas at around 3:23am, but by the time I'm fully away (8:41am), the ideas are all gone.

I was thinking the other day about how many 'Internet crushes' I have. There are so many words written in so many blogs that I simply must read every day. My cyber crushes are both boys and girls (although I swing only one way irl.)

There are those that I admire, those that inspire, those that make me laugh, and even those that make me cry. I have 17 blogs that I read almost every day. I feel like I know those people. I'm disappointed when they don't blog EVERY DAY. When they decide to leave blogging (forever, or just for a while) I feel personally abandoned.

OMG : The Boss just missed his flight to Tanzania!?! He assumed 12:30am on the 14th was tomorrow morning?!? WTH?

Okay, so, love you guys, do you want to split a milkshake at the Wimpy?

2 comments:

kyknoord said...

Sounds like a Freudian missed flight to me. Can't say I blame him, though. I used to work in Tanzania and it isn't my favourite place in the world.

Angel's Mind said...

Okay, did my comment actually go to you for moderation or not? I got a service unavailable error...
Just in case- here it is again.
I totally get where you're coming from on bloggers you love to read! There are a few bloggers who stopped YEARS ago and I still think about them and wonder what they're up to!