Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.

Hmmm, I don't generally hold grudges against anyone, least of all myself. I've pretty much forgiven myself for all the stupid shit I've ever done (and there was quite a lot :-)).

I suppose it would have to be for ending the relationship between Ciara's dad and myself. Don't get me wrong, I know I made the right decision for both Ciara and I, but when she started asking me questions about why we weren't together it really did make me feel quite guilty.

At the end of the day, it's all worked out for the best, but I suppose I still have a little residual guilt left over.




on another note altogether, I'm doing much better at this than I had initially envisaged. Every second or third day is WAY better than once or twice a month.

2 comments:

AngelConradie said...

I often debated with myself about whether cutting off contact with my son's father was the right thing to do... but I know I was right.

Kerryn said...

Yup, I hear ya - I know I was right too.