Friday, November 2, 2007

Entry the Tenth

I haven't got a lot of time, it has been the busiest week of my life . . . . . . until next week.

I have a few thoughts.

Number One:
This is Henry VIII












Not This










Secondly, what is with cyclists? Why do they insist on using The Worlds Narrowest Road at 7 o'clock in the morning. And I'm not talking about the poor dude whose only means of transport is his rickety old bike, I am talking about them of the 48-speed-super-duper-look-at-my-nifty-little-shorts-that-reveal-my-manpart persuasion. They can go to my nice quiet neighborhood and cycle all they want without the risk of being run down and bleeding to death while disgruntled motorists laugh and point.

I really, really don't get it. They give me road rage. I have bad, bad thoughts sometimes.


And finally - Umm, I have no final thought - to anyone reading - have a fricken fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

SheBee said...

hahahaa! I can't believe no one has commented on this yet!

Brilliant. I laughed so hard at the cyclist description.

SheBee said...

oh, and the dude might not be Henry, but he is mighty fine!